Sunday, August 14, 2005

Woah!

Oh my! Almost a week and no post. That's no way to get a blog started. I'm must speak with my fellow author about the frequency of our posts. Interstingly enough, I just read an article today, on another blog, about the common mistakes most people make when first starting their blog. Looks like we are close to messing up under the "Day 2" category, "Don't skip enteries." Oh well, we didn't even have Internet access until Thursday. Granted, we could have gone to a library. It was an interesting experience. Other occasions when I have been away from the net I have been in remote places or on vacation, not in my apartment in Moorhead. Speaking of which we should have photos of the place up sometime soon, perhaps tomorrow.

posted by Brent at 10:52 PM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Previous Posts

  • Back to Moorhead
  • End of the Week Update
  • Welcome to Moorhead!