Wednesday, August 17, 2005

Day 3

Today was my third day of GTA (Graduate Teaching Assistant) training. Finally things are looking a little better. The past couple of days were pretty rough for me. I found myself wanting to go back to St. Thomas desperately. It is so hard getting used to a new system, especially after I had a couple of months off for wedding planning. But finally today I found myself feeling much more comfortable. All the GTAs went out last night for dinner; it really helped to know more about the people I am spending so much time with. Tomorrow we have a picnic to go to too. It should be fun. I am making carmel bars to bring! Brent and I have been having a great time cooking together. We have been using lots of the recipes (and gifts!) my friends gave me for my shower. We are looking forward to a weekend home before I start my big classes, and Brent starts his job at the hospital (that is new news-- He starts Monday!). Thanks for checking out our blog.

posted by Anna at 7:13 PM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Previous Posts

  • Woah!
  • Back to Moorhead
  • End of the Week Update
  • Welcome to Moorhead!