In Full Swing
Hello All,
School has begun for me and work has begun for Brent. I love my classes so far. It is the teaching that is especially challenging! I am trying to make my class interesting, but sometimes it is really hard to convince the students that this class is worthwhile. It is true, public speaking is used in most professions in some way. I am looking forward to having a weekend to get ahead in my lesson plans and reading assignments. I still haven't found a coffee shop to call home, maybe that will be my project tomorrow. I miss my J & S Bean Factory. But for the most part, we are happy here in Moorhead. I hope this note finds all of you well!
Anna:)
School has begun for me and work has begun for Brent. I love my classes so far. It is the teaching that is especially challenging! I am trying to make my class interesting, but sometimes it is really hard to convince the students that this class is worthwhile. It is true, public speaking is used in most professions in some way. I am looking forward to having a weekend to get ahead in my lesson plans and reading assignments. I still haven't found a coffee shop to call home, maybe that will be my project tomorrow. I miss my J & S Bean Factory. But for the most part, we are happy here in Moorhead. I hope this note finds all of you well!
Anna:)
1 Comments:
brent and anna we check your blog religiously and we are sad that it isn't continually updated.
-kelsi & michelle
Post a Comment
<< Home