Sunday, September 04, 2005

Continuous Updates

I would just like to point out to all of our dedicated readers that our site is continuously updated. Once again, I would like to draw you attention to my digg news section on the right. I select a few exceptional sites each day that you may find of interest. If you'd prefer, I could also add a new section for all the news that makes the digg.com homepage. Just leave your thoughts in the comments.

posted by Brent at 12:10 AM

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Brent i would like to say that i have checked out your digg stuff. one day when i didn't have much to do...i went through the sites. i read the one about Toy Story and Disney...very interesting and different.
-Kelsi

10:02 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Brent, I have checked out your digg stuff as well, my problem with it is that it requires me to read more than I would like. Please include some shorter diggs in the future!

1:16 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Brent, you are a nerd to the nth degree,

7:58 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Previous Posts

  • This is my family at my graduation!
  • Elle Cover
  • Happy September
  • In Full Swing
  • Hunny, please.
  • Digg=Nerd News
  • What's this "Brent's Digg News" on the right???
  • Day 3
  • Woah!
  • Back to Moorhead