Sunday, September 04, 2005

The Crib





For all of you that haven't stopped by Moorhead yet, I thought you like to see some shots of the apartment. The first picture is our office; my desk is on the right and Anna's is on the left. The second picture was taken next to our door looking into the living room. The third picture looks from our living room towards the dinning area and kitchen. The office and bathroom are to the left off camera, and our bedroom and bath are to the right.

posted by Brent at 12:21 AM

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

The apartment looks very nice. Now that you are settled in you will be able to decorate a little more...Brent! I can't wait to come visit. I'm really excited that you guys are having such a fun time....I'm counting the days until our weddings...yeay I can't wait. Lots of Love, Michelle

1:14 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Previous Posts

  • Continuous Updates
  • This is my family at my graduation!
  • Elle Cover
  • Happy September
  • In Full Swing
  • Hunny, please.
  • Digg=Nerd News
  • What's this "Brent's Digg News" on the right???
  • Day 3
  • Woah!