Sunday, September 11, 2005

Relaxing Weekend

Hey Everyone,

It was my dad's birthday on Friday, so I met my parents for dinner. It was nice to see them. For the rest of the weekend, we didn't do a whole lot. I have been trying to get lots of my work done so I am not so stressed during the week. The big event was the delivery of our washer and dryer! They were an earlier wedding gift from my grandma and we are enjoying them so much. We are slowly trying to decorate the apartment (Michelle!). We hung some pictures and bought some pillows for the couch, etc. We will have to put up some updated pictures. It is getting cuter...though we still have lots to do before we have visitors. I am looking forward to a weekend home for Michelle's shower and Bachelorette Party and our Premarital Counseling at our church. It will also be nice to see some friends, of course.

Our friend, Kirsten, had a great idea! After seeing the potato corn chowder entry, she sent us another recipe. We have been really into cooking lately, so it would be nice if people sent their favorite recipes. When we make them, we can report back and let you know how it went! I hope everyone had a nice weekend. Have a great week.

posted by Anna at 5:27 PM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Previous Posts

  • Now Featuring RSS!!!
  • w00t!
  • Soup Day
  • The Crib
  • Continuous Updates
  • This is my family at my graduation!
  • Elle Cover
  • Happy September
  • In Full Swing
  • Hunny, please.