Wednesday, September 07, 2005

Soup Day

Hello Everyone!

Today is soup day at school. I made the famous "Swanee's Summer Potato Corn Chowder" for the whole department. I also made homemade brownies, and another classmate is bringing the homemade bread. I am so glad I had the recipe for the potato corn chowder from the Swansons! I hope everyone likes it too. I am so tired because I stayed up late making all this food after class!

My classes are in full swing. I am really trying to implement the most workouts possible...but it is tough with a busy schedule. I need help with my diet/workout regimen...anyone have any ideas?? Keep posting! We love to read what is going on with your lives too.

Anna:)

posted by Anna at 9:30 AM

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm glad to hear that the soup recipe is being used. It is very good. Sounds like you are having a good time at school, baking and cooking for Brent as well as everyone else. As far as working out, I would just try to take it one day at a time. Loosing weight is hard for everyone...I swear I haven't lost a pound, however, I don't have a scale so who's to know. Well, I better get back to work, I am very excited to see you next weekend! Lots of Love

10:30 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Previous Posts

  • The Crib
  • Continuous Updates
  • This is my family at my graduation!
  • Elle Cover
  • Happy September
  • In Full Swing
  • Hunny, please.
  • Digg=Nerd News
  • What's this "Brent's Digg News" on the right???
  • Day 3