Sunday, October 02, 2005

Birth of Baby Jacob

YEAY! My nephew, Jacob, was born today at 11:30. I am ecstatic to be an Auntie! I am planning a trip out to see him, hopefully next weekend. Jeff and Julie and Jacob are all doing very well! Jeff said Jacob was being a good boy. He has blonde curly hair. Jeff couldn't identify who he looks like yet. I can't wait to meet him. I am overwhelmed with joy for his arrival.

posted by Anna at 2:50 PM

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Anna that is so exciting, the photos you sent us all where adorable! You are going to have so much fun going out there, you won't want to leave. That baby is going to be so loved, between Jeff & Julie, Your parents, and you and Brent...what a lucky kid! Hope you week is going well...im sure it is! You are now officially Aunt Anna and soon to be Uncle Brent!

12:24 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Previous Posts

  • Twin Cities Visit
  • Success
  • Relaxing Weekend
  • Now Featuring RSS!!!
  • w00t!
  • Soup Day
  • The Crib
  • Continuous Updates
  • This is my family at my graduation!
  • Elle Cover