Wednesday, December 06, 2006

Studio 60

Do any of you watch Studio 60 on the Sunset Strip? If you don't, you should start. It is an amazing show that is well-written, witty, and fun. The episode from this week was the best so far! It is airing again next week and I highly recommend you all take a peek.

We are doing very well. Brent will be finishing up for the semester next week, as will I. I go through commencement for my Master's on the 15th, which will be fun. Of course, we can't wait for Christmas. We have a big, beautiful tree that has such a fresh fragrance. I love it! We hope you all are doing well.

Anna

posted by Anna at 8:52 AM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Previous Posts

  • Stay the Course?
  • Sister Site
  • This American Life!
  • Brent's Snooze Battle
  • New Logo!
  • Brent's Medical School Debut
  • New Pad, Same Mess
  • Moving
  • Cyclops!
  • Big Announcement