Sunday, July 09, 2006

Moving



Hello everybody!

Just thought I'd write a quick post and let y'all know what we have been up to. As you can see from the picture, I've been busy packing up all of our things in preparation for our move to Minneapolis next Saturday. I'll be glad when it's done!

Anna has been extremely busy writing her thesis these past few weeks. She spends pretty much all of her time doing that. As for me, I have three days left at work. Then I'll be starting school in just a few weeks!

That's all for now. I have to get some scotch mailing tape, as I finished off my roll last night.

P.S. I highly recommend the Stephen Colbert video that I dugg. The last half is hilarious.

posted by Brent at 10:58 AM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Previous Posts

  • Cyclops!
  • Big Announcement
  • Pancake Breakfast
  • Wii !!!
  • I went out and bought a grill this past weekend. ...
  • 42
  • Fun Easter
  • laying low
  • OMG look at this robot
  • To find the dopest route...