OMG look at this robot
So Brent made fun of me loving cute puppies at my newest favorite website. However, tonight he said, "hunny, come and look at this robot! It is the fastest walking robot ever made. It's modeled after human blah blah blah..." Come on people, what is worse? The cute, fuzzy animals on cuteoverload.com or the weird robot video footage Brent was viewing this evening??
My prospectus was handed in this afternoon. Hooray! Now I just have to defend it, collect data, analyze the data, write the rest of the thesis, and defend that. Okay, so maybe there is still quite a bit to be done, but a big chunk of it is finished. Hopefully you all are well :)
My prospectus was handed in this afternoon. Hooray! Now I just have to defend it, collect data, analyze the data, write the rest of the thesis, and defend that. Okay, so maybe there is still quite a bit to be done, but a big chunk of it is finished. Hopefully you all are well :)
5 Comments:
my vote goes to the cute, fuzzy animals!! brent, robots are weird.
I,agree.
Except for Data on Star Trek!!!
Michelle, I just saw this post and I told Brent "Data." Apparently I mispronounced the name "Data" You two make me laugh!
I wanna see the robot! Robots are the future after all... not cute fuzzy things
Post a Comment
<< Home