Brent Caught!
In order to keep my face blemish free before the wedding, I used my humidifier to steam my face. Last night I caught Brent nurturing his pores...steaming his face! He had a towel over his head to keep the steam from escaping. Brent, you already have more beautiful skin than me, must you go to these measures to keep it that way?!?!? I would like to be the cute one in this relationship, but I can't keep up with you and that perfect skin!
Brent claimed he was steaming to help his throat feel better (he is very sick this week)...but I don't buy it, his skin looks too good!
Brent claimed he was steaming to help his throat feel better (he is very sick this week)...but I don't buy it, his skin looks too good!
4 Comments:
that made me laugh! brent i can picture you crouched over the steamer with the towel over your head..haha!
It's very dry in the apartment and I was trying to moisturize my throat. I have a runny nose and some sinus pressure, I don't want to develop a sore throat!
Haha, Oh Brent ...................
Lord of the Rings, Two Towers!!!!
bdawg - wow.......
Post a Comment
<< Home