Wednesday, January 25, 2006

Midweek Update

Hey Everyone,

School continues to keep me busy, that is for sure. I am still really enjoying my students this semester. They are so energetic and eager to learn. I will be very sad to leave here, even though I wasn't as excited to come here last fall. Which leads to my other news...I will be finishing up my program this summer so I can travel with Brent wherever medical school takes him. Congrats to him because he has been accepted at the University of Iowa in Iowa City. We are so excited! All of our dreams are coming true.

I hope you all have been having a good 2006 so far. We are going to stay in Moorhead for a relaxing weekend. We still have a mess from our wedding gifts, so hopefully we can get that cleared up. Finding a place for all our lovely gifts in a small apartment is not a simple task. Happy Wednesday.


Anna

posted by Anna at 6:36 PM

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm glad to hear things are going well. I was even more glad to see that you updated this..since I check it daily :)

10:34 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Kelsi, I totally agree. I check the site at least once a day and probably even more. I would like to see more undates in the future. And as for med school, Yeay for The University of Iowa. Cory and I had a blast there and I know you will too if that is where you end up. Loves

1:22 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Previous Posts

  • Honeymoon-Great, Reality-Sad
  • Brent Returns
  • Merry Christmas to All!
  • BEST Weekend of my Life
  • December is Here :)
  • Crazy Weather
  • Michelle's Wedding Week
  • 6 weeks!
  • 7 weeks and counting!
  • Another Shower