Sunday, December 25, 2005

Merry Christmas to All!

Hey Everyone,

The week of celebration is finally here. Christmas has been very different this year, as we are in Moorhead. Poor Brent had to work Christmas Eve day, and Christmas day. We have been finalizing some wedding details while our families celebrate without us. I am leaving today, and Brent has to stay here until Tuesday because he has to work. I am super excited because tomorrow is the day that Jeff, Julie, and Jacob come home. I can't wait to see my baby nephew. I am going to pick them up at the airport so I can spend every minute with him that I can!

Brent will have an exciting night on Tuesday. All his friends will be gathering for his bachelor party in Minneapolis. He is so excited to see everyone for a good time before the wedding. Then, on Wednesday we will be celebrating Christmas with my family. The very next evening we will be rehearsing for the wedding...and then of course on Friday we will be Husband and Wife!

We will be heading off to Ixtapa, Mexico the very next day for the honeymoon. I am ecstatic that we get to take a vacation right after the wedding. It will mean so much to us to be able to spend some quality time together before our regular daily lives kick back in. Everyone traveling for the wedding, please do so carefully! I heard it is supposed to snow :( Hopefully the weather will hold up. Can't wait to see you all.

Anna almost Kudak

posted by Anna at 9:31 AM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Previous Posts

  • BEST Weekend of my Life
  • December is Here :)
  • Crazy Weather
  • Michelle's Wedding Week
  • 6 weeks!
  • 7 weeks and counting!
  • Another Shower
  • Happy Birthday
  • Visit to See Jacob
  • Birth of Baby Jacob