December is Here :)
Hello Friends and Family!
There are so many things to look forward to this month. This weekend we had our marriage retreat, the final part of marriage prep. Now we just have to get the marriage license and go through the ceremony. I can't wait to call Brent my "husband." And I also can't wait to celebrate with all our family and friends! Just a note: to those of you traveling and seeking a hotel, I recommend the Radisson. It is connected to the Kelly Inn (where the reception is), but the rooms are more inviting.
School is almost over for me! This week is my last week of classes, and next week is finals week for my students. I will miss the students I have taught this semester, and I am nervous to break in the new ones next semester. It will be very nice, however, to have a semester under my belt going into the classroom in January.
I can't wait for my bachelorette party next weekend! It will be wonderful to spend time with my friends from both high school and college all at the same time. I am sure the "planners" have a fun evening in store for us. Have a great week everyone.
Anna:)
There are so many things to look forward to this month. This weekend we had our marriage retreat, the final part of marriage prep. Now we just have to get the marriage license and go through the ceremony. I can't wait to call Brent my "husband." And I also can't wait to celebrate with all our family and friends! Just a note: to those of you traveling and seeking a hotel, I recommend the Radisson. It is connected to the Kelly Inn (where the reception is), but the rooms are more inviting.
School is almost over for me! This week is my last week of classes, and next week is finals week for my students. I will miss the students I have taught this semester, and I am nervous to break in the new ones next semester. It will be very nice, however, to have a semester under my belt going into the classroom in January.
I can't wait for my bachelorette party next weekend! It will be wonderful to spend time with my friends from both high school and college all at the same time. I am sure the "planners" have a fun evening in store for us. Have a great week everyone.
Anna:)
2 Comments:
I am getting very excited for your wedding...especially after Brent sent me those pics! :)
what pics I want them too
Post a Comment
<< Home