Another Shower
Hey Readers,
We're back in Moorhead from a great half weekend at home. Last week was a challenge with my students, and I am shooting for a more positive start to this week. On Friday, we went to a Halloween party with my classmates. Brent went as "Clark Kent," as inspired by his friend Bun, and I went as a doctor (in scrubs--I was lazy!). We then woke up Saturday morning and were off to St. Cloud for a shower! The shower was thrown by my parents' close friends from college. It was so much fun. While the women were busy with the shower, Brent went off to Como Park to watch his former teammates run a cross country race. He enjoyed seeing some of his friends from college. Then we went out to dinner with Kelsi, Michelle, & Cory. It was great to catch up with them. Michelle's wedding is in 1 month exactly! I better get my speech ready! I can't wait.
Today I had a dress fitting. The dress is perfect. I tried it on with the veil and jewelry. I can't wait for the day when I can really wear it. I didn't want to take it off. I delivered several of the bridesmaids dresses--but couldn't get to the Twin Cities to drop them off to Anna, Amy, Amy, Sarah and Emily. Hopefully in a couple of weeks I can get them delivered. Everything is coming together. I hope all is well with you my faithful readers!
Anna:)
We're back in Moorhead from a great half weekend at home. Last week was a challenge with my students, and I am shooting for a more positive start to this week. On Friday, we went to a Halloween party with my classmates. Brent went as "Clark Kent," as inspired by his friend Bun, and I went as a doctor (in scrubs--I was lazy!). We then woke up Saturday morning and were off to St. Cloud for a shower! The shower was thrown by my parents' close friends from college. It was so much fun. While the women were busy with the shower, Brent went off to Como Park to watch his former teammates run a cross country race. He enjoyed seeing some of his friends from college. Then we went out to dinner with Kelsi, Michelle, & Cory. It was great to catch up with them. Michelle's wedding is in 1 month exactly! I better get my speech ready! I can't wait.
Today I had a dress fitting. The dress is perfect. I tried it on with the veil and jewelry. I can't wait for the day when I can really wear it. I didn't want to take it off. I delivered several of the bridesmaids dresses--but couldn't get to the Twin Cities to drop them off to Anna, Amy, Amy, Sarah and Emily. Hopefully in a couple of weeks I can get them delivered. Everything is coming together. I hope all is well with you my faithful readers!
Anna:)
1 Comments:
It was really fun to see you guys. It is lonely here in St. Cloud without you. The weddings are coming so fast. Today we made seating arrangments and I found cute earings at Herbergers. Now all I need is shoes and a veil and im set. Well, can't wait to see you next time your in town...until then. Loves
Post a Comment
<< Home