Sunday, October 09, 2005

Visit to See Jacob

Hey Readers,

I am in Colorado visiting my newborn nephew. He is so cute! It has been so great to see my brother and sister-in-law too. Poor Julie still has swollen feet and hands, and very high blood pressure. She has been ordered to "bed rest" by the doctors, which is hard when you have a newborn. My mom and I have been cooking for Jeff and Julie, and taking care of Jake as Julie tries to get some sleep. Jeff's team had a football game yesterday and they won! Then we watched the CU game to see Joel (Julie's brother) lead the Buffs to another victory. It was a good day. Now I have to start doing my homework, and I would rather hug and play with Jake. Happy Birthday Jacob...what a week!

Anna

posted by Anna at 9:21 AM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Previous Posts

  • Birth of Baby Jacob
  • Twin Cities Visit
  • Success
  • Relaxing Weekend
  • Now Featuring RSS!!!
  • w00t!
  • Soup Day
  • The Crib
  • Continuous Updates
  • This is my family at my graduation!