Tuesday, October 18, 2005

Happy Birthday

Happy Birthday to all my St. Thomas October birthday friends. Anna, Jacqie, Emily and Amy...I love you! Sorry I am not there to celebrate with you. Welcome to the 23 year old club!

I am back to school (and very busy) after a family weekend at home. It was Brent's dad's birthday and his parents 25th wedding anniversary on Friday, and over the weekend my brother Mike was home from New York with his girlfriend. We went to the Carlos Creek Winery in Alexandria, fun times were had by all.

I went to the "Turf" tonight with some classmates (NDSU's answer to "Tif's" or "Plum's"). It was good to get out, even if it was just for 45 minutes. This week has been so hectic, especially since I didn't have time to work this weekend. I tell you, this going to school thing is like working double time--especially with teaching! Overall, everything is great. BUT, I have been missing my friends from school/home sooo much. Actually, it makes me want to cry. I am making wonderful friends here, but nothing will ever compare! I will try to get back as soon as possible, I promise!

It was so fun talking to the Putch this evening, and I love the continuous emails from my St. Cloud friends and Em! I need those to keep my sanity :) and stay in the loop. Again, Happy Birthday my October loves! Call me!

Anna

P.S. for Brent's readers--he is working late nights this week :( which makes me very sad. As you know, he is a procrastinator, thus, his updates have been rare. He has been bringing it up lots lately, so check back soon!

posted by Anna at 10:48 PM

1 Comments:

Blogger T-Mu said...

Hay Anna, sounds like you're having fun but also keeping yourself busy. I know that Brent too is busy, but talking about blog updates i'ld have to agree with you!

Quote: "As you know, he is a procrastinator, thus, his updates have been rare."

Give him a slap on the back of his head will you? :) And maybe if you guys could post some more pictures - those are always fun to see...not saying that the stuff otherwise isn't fun...but picture are worth 1000 words. Plus Brent has a nice digicam...

- Thomas

11:26 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Previous Posts

  • Visit to See Jacob
  • Birth of Baby Jacob
  • Twin Cities Visit
  • Success
  • Relaxing Weekend
  • Now Featuring RSS!!!
  • w00t!
  • Soup Day
  • The Crib
  • Continuous Updates