Sunday, November 06, 2005

7 weeks and counting!

Its been another relaxing weekend. Yesterday we went grocery shopping and ran errands, and then I cooked all afternoon. I made pumpkin soup (recipe courtesy of Grandma Helen). It was sooo delicious. I made Brent cranberry chicken, and I think he really enjoyed it. With that, I made beer bread muffins for dipping. It was such a fun meal. Brent usually cooks most of the week because I am so drained by the end of the day; its nice for me to be able to cook for the two of us on the weekends.

We also did some more decorating in our apartment. We are going to be having guests over for Thanksgiving (don't worry Michelle--just for the day, then I am coming home that night). Brent has to work the Friday after Thanksgiving, and we haven't had visitors yet, so we offered to host Thanksgiving. It should be fun! Our wedding is rapidly approaching! Michelle and Cory's is just around the corner. These next couple of months are going to be the best of my life!

School is going well for me. I am almost done with my literature review...it will be done today, actually. The semester is really winding down! I can't believe how fast it is going/has gone. Next weekend I will be coming back to St. Cloud for my final shower. I am hoping to see some of my friends. If you are reading college girls, keep some time open if you have some. I am thinking I will come to the Twin Cities Friday. Have a great week everyone!

posted by Anna at 8:36 AM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Previous Posts

  • Another Shower
  • Happy Birthday
  • Visit to See Jacob
  • Birth of Baby Jacob
  • Twin Cities Visit
  • Success
  • Relaxing Weekend
  • Now Featuring RSS!!!
  • w00t!
  • Soup Day