Monday, November 28, 2005

Crazy Weather

Hey Everyone,

My classes were cancelled today because of the slippery roads. The roads look like an ice rink outside the apartment. It is very thick. I am glad to have this day to regroup after Michelle's big wedding weekend extravaganza. It was such a blast. Everything went off without a glitch! The rehearsal dinner was very fun, the wedding was beautiful, and the gift opening brunch was delicious. Now Michelle and Cory are off for their honeymoon tomorrow. Lucky Ducks!

School is going to be wrapping up for me soon, but I still have a couple big things to do (including two papers). We also have to finish a few details for our own wedding. Thanksgiving was so much fun! I can't wait for Christmas when my family comes home. It is going to go very fast. I hope you all had a very fun time with family over the weekend!

Anna

posted by Anna at 12:49 PM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Previous Posts

  • Michelle's Wedding Week
  • 6 weeks!
  • 7 weeks and counting!
  • Another Shower
  • Happy Birthday
  • Visit to See Jacob
  • Birth of Baby Jacob
  • Twin Cities Visit
  • Success
  • Relaxing Weekend