6 weeks!
Hey Readers,
On Friday I went to the Twin Cities to drop off the dresses to my bridesmaids. I had dinner with Amy Reineck, Em, and Betsy, and we met up with some other friends too. We went to Champps (one of our favorite spots--yummy fries!). I miss my girls so much, it was great to have some one on one in person, rather than via email and phone calls. I can't wait for the bachelorette party when I can get all my favorite people in the same place at once!
I had my 4th and final shower over the weekend. It was so fun to get together with the Kudak's family and friends. The food was delicious, the centerpieces were beautiful, and of course the gifts were wonderful. We are starting to get our replies back which makes us so excited for the big day. Michelle's wedding is rapidly approaching! Less than two weeks :)
School is going very well. I still absolutely love it! Brent is volunteering tonight at the hospital so I am just hanging out. I hope you all are well.
Anna:)
On Friday I went to the Twin Cities to drop off the dresses to my bridesmaids. I had dinner with Amy Reineck, Em, and Betsy, and we met up with some other friends too. We went to Champps (one of our favorite spots--yummy fries!). I miss my girls so much, it was great to have some one on one in person, rather than via email and phone calls. I can't wait for the bachelorette party when I can get all my favorite people in the same place at once!
I had my 4th and final shower over the weekend. It was so fun to get together with the Kudak's family and friends. The food was delicious, the centerpieces were beautiful, and of course the gifts were wonderful. We are starting to get our replies back which makes us so excited for the big day. Michelle's wedding is rapidly approaching! Less than two weeks :)
School is going very well. I still absolutely love it! Brent is volunteering tonight at the hospital so I am just hanging out. I hope you all are well.
Anna:)
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home