Michelle's Wedding Week
Hurray! The time is finally here. I can't wait for the festivities to begin! I am so happy for Michelle and Cory. They will have a gorgeous wedding full of friends, family, and fun. This weekend Brent and I just hung out. I worked on some papers and lesson plans I have to get done for the remainder of the semester. After this week, I am going to be basically done with school. I have finished all my big projects ahead of time, which feels great.
I am so excited for Thanksgiving! Both of our families are heading up for the day, and Kyle and Bruce are coming Wednesday so we can go to the Harry Potter movie. I hope you all are doing well. I'm off. Have a great week...I know I will!
Anna
I am so excited for Thanksgiving! Both of our families are heading up for the day, and Kyle and Bruce are coming Wednesday so we can go to the Harry Potter movie. I hope you all are doing well. I'm off. Have a great week...I know I will!
Anna
1 Comments:
Yeay! The wedding is almost here. I can't believe it is only a few DAYS away. I am sitting here at work hardly able to contain my excitment, I just want these two days of work to be over with. I can't wait to see everyone! Have a Happy Thanksgiving and we'll see on Friday. Love you guys.
Post a Comment
<< Home