BEST Weekend of my Life
Hey Everyone,
My bachelorette party was on Saturday. It was the greatest time, a huge success! The party started at Emily's condo in Minneapolis. Everything was decorated very cute and perfect. It was requested that I wore all white, and all the others wore black. Emily had prepared yummy appetizers, delicious cake, and some punch to drink. We pre-partied and danced at her condo, then opened gifts, and played the game "how well do you know each other." Brent had videotaped himself answering a list of questions provided by the bridesmaids. They would ask me a question Then it was off to the bar for a good time. We went to my favorite place downtown, The Lodge. The band was playing great songs, and my girls and I were right in the middle. At times we were definitely dancing on stage with them (I am told they were trying to get us off, though I didn't take the hints!). I was also unaware that there was a large screen projecting what was happening on stage (ie. my crazy dance moves). Luckily I had company on stage, my fellow dancers (especially Amy Reineck) were with me. I absolutely adore all my friends who helped me celebrate my pending marriage...each and every one! I appreciate all the hard work people put in to making it such a special event for me. It really was unforgettable. Good times were had by all. Thanks also to the girls for all the lovely gifts, you are too too kind. Thanks all! See you all in 17 days for the big rehearsal dinner (more details to come)
Anna:)
P.S. Brent says hello!
My bachelorette party was on Saturday. It was the greatest time, a huge success! The party started at Emily's condo in Minneapolis. Everything was decorated very cute and perfect. It was requested that I wore all white, and all the others wore black. Emily had prepared yummy appetizers, delicious cake, and some punch to drink. We pre-partied and danced at her condo, then opened gifts, and played the game "how well do you know each other." Brent had videotaped himself answering a list of questions provided by the bridesmaids. They would ask me a question Then it was off to the bar for a good time. We went to my favorite place downtown, The Lodge. The band was playing great songs, and my girls and I were right in the middle. At times we were definitely dancing on stage with them (I am told they were trying to get us off, though I didn't take the hints!). I was also unaware that there was a large screen projecting what was happening on stage (ie. my crazy dance moves). Luckily I had company on stage, my fellow dancers (especially Amy Reineck) were with me. I absolutely adore all my friends who helped me celebrate my pending marriage...each and every one! I appreciate all the hard work people put in to making it such a special event for me. It really was unforgettable. Good times were had by all. Thanks also to the girls for all the lovely gifts, you are too too kind. Thanks all! See you all in 17 days for the big rehearsal dinner (more details to come)
Anna:)
P.S. Brent says hello!
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home