Honeymoon-Great, Reality-Sad
Hello Everyone!
We are back from our Honeymoon. After a whirlwind of a couple of weeks, we are finally getting back on our feet. We are so sad to have it all be over. I taught my first classes of the semester today, and they went great. I was very impressed with my students, and I am excited about teaching them. Brent has been working nights this week, which has been especially hard for us as newlyweds. We went from seeing each other 24/7 to hardly at all. Luckily it is just this week, and not permanent. That would be a very hard lifestyle to get used to.
The wedding was such a ball. We would like to thank those of you who came to celebrate with us, and partook in all the festivities. It was the best day of our lives, hands down! I thought the day was absolutely perfect- I wouldn't have changed a single thing! Have a great rest of the week everyone. Thank goodness we are half way through till the weekend.
With Love,
Anna Deborah Hoefs Kudak
We are back from our Honeymoon. After a whirlwind of a couple of weeks, we are finally getting back on our feet. We are so sad to have it all be over. I taught my first classes of the semester today, and they went great. I was very impressed with my students, and I am excited about teaching them. Brent has been working nights this week, which has been especially hard for us as newlyweds. We went from seeing each other 24/7 to hardly at all. Luckily it is just this week, and not permanent. That would be a very hard lifestyle to get used to.
The wedding was such a ball. We would like to thank those of you who came to celebrate with us, and partook in all the festivities. It was the best day of our lives, hands down! I thought the day was absolutely perfect- I wouldn't have changed a single thing! Have a great rest of the week everyone. Thank goodness we are half way through till the weekend.
With Love,
Anna Deborah Hoefs Kudak
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home