Brent Returns
Hello everyone!
After quite the hiatus from posting here on the blog, I have returned. Although I now see that Anna has brought you all up to speed on our lives. I'm really looking forward to the wedding, and, of course, the honeymoon. These past few weeks have been pretty stressful. It has been busy at work, with a very full schedule. Despite all that Anna and I did this summer for the wedding, we've still had a lot to do lately. I haven't even had much time to tinker with my computers! I can't wait to see everyone at the bachelor party and wedding.
Brent
After quite the hiatus from posting here on the blog, I have returned. Although I now see that Anna has brought you all up to speed on our lives. I'm really looking forward to the wedding, and, of course, the honeymoon. These past few weeks have been pretty stressful. It has been busy at work, with a very full schedule. Despite all that Anna and I did this summer for the wedding, we've still had a lot to do lately. I haven't even had much time to tinker with my computers! I can't wait to see everyone at the bachelor party and wedding.
Brent
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home