Tuesday, February 07, 2006

Solar System

In light of what my husband has recently posted, I have decided to disclose a little something I observed Saturday morning. Brent woke up at 10:00, and at 12:00 he was ready for a cat nap...I swear he sleeps like an infant! So I walked in the bedroom to put away some laundry and he started breathing heavily. I decided to investigate...so I woke him up. I said, "hunny, what were you dreaming about?" He said, "The solar system. I was playing with a diagram, and Pluto fell off, and I was putting it back on." What a weirdo!

Just trying to make your weeks go by faster!

Anna

posted by Anna at 8:26 PM

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

yeah that is a little weird...who dreams about the Solar System. Well I guess it's not much better than my husband who was been religiously watching "The Sopranos" and has nightmares about the mob killing him..haha

2:37 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Previous Posts

  • Anna Joins Starfleet
  • Greetings
  • Midweek Update
  • Honeymoon-Great, Reality-Sad
  • Brent Returns
  • Merry Christmas to All!
  • BEST Weekend of my Life
  • December is Here :)
  • Crazy Weather
  • Michelle's Wedding Week