Sunday, February 05, 2006

Anna Joins Starfleet

In light of yesterday's post, I think I will share a little story with you. It seems that Anna's maid of honor, Michelle, is rubbing off on Anna. I came into the room yesterday, only to find that Anna had the TV tuned to an episode of Star Trek: Enterprise. Now, I haven't actually seen this particular series myself, but I've not heard the best about it. It was cancelled after only a few seasons. Now, if Anna wants to "discover her inner Trekkie," that's fine with me. I would just hope that she is a little more discriminating in the future in regards to the quality of Star Trek programming that she is watching. Star Trek: The Next Generation is quite good, as are some of the earlier Star Trek movies. Anna, I only hope that your newfound love of all things Trek would "live long and prosper."

posted by Brent at 7:24 PM

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Brent I couldn't agree more. If Anna is going to join us in our love for star trek you have to watch the Next Generation, it is much better than the spin off series the later followed. Again, I will say my favorite episode is called the "game". However, so many of them are good it really is hard to pin point a favorite. Anna please keep up the good work in following your heart to sci-fi!

2:55 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

hahahaha!
NERDS!

8:27 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Previous Posts

  • Greetings
  • Midweek Update
  • Honeymoon-Great, Reality-Sad
  • Brent Returns
  • Merry Christmas to All!
  • BEST Weekend of my Life
  • December is Here :)
  • Crazy Weather
  • Michelle's Wedding Week
  • 6 weeks!