Wednesday, February 22, 2006

Midweek Again

Yo Yo,

Well, we don't have a whole lot to report this week. We had a fun weekend at home with our families and friends. I have been working my butt off this week with school, and unfortunately, I think it will be this way from here on out. Luckily, I really enjoy what I am doing, so it doesn't seem so much like work. Poor Brent has been so sick this week. I am hoping I don't catch his cold; I really don't think I can afford to be sick! This weekend I will be going crazy trying to get lots of work done. I am conducting a very exciting focus group on Saturday--I can't wait! I hope everyone is having a great week.

Anna

posted by Anna at 9:39 PM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Previous Posts

  • Wow
  • Happy Week
  • Solar System
  • Anna Joins Starfleet
  • Greetings
  • Midweek Update
  • Honeymoon-Great, Reality-Sad
  • Brent Returns
  • Merry Christmas to All!