OMG!!! It's Soooooo Cute!
On April Fool's day Slashdot.org ran a prank. They turned the site pink, announcing that they were focusing on attracting female readers to the predominantly male-read site. I showed Anna several posts, including one of the first stories of the day CUTEST WEB SITE EVER DISCOVERED!!! (Direct link). Unfortunately, it seems as though I have hooked her, and several of her friends. She sits and looks at pictures of ugly little dogs and other small vermin in disgusting poses for hours on end. I don't know whether to love her for it or permanently block the domain on our router. Suggestions?
1 Comments:
I would suggest blocking the site on your router, or putting some parental control on it...seriously, I lost 1/2h of my life on that webpage. Oh, and please don't post such strangely addicting websites on your blog, I need to go work in the mornings! ;)
Post a Comment
<< Home