Brent agrees with ER
Last night as we were watching an old episode of ER, I noticed Brent was nodding along with what the characters were saying. It was so adorable. As a doctor would say something, he would nod as if they were talking to him. I asked him, "are you nodding along with the tv?" And then he realized what he was doing! What a cutie.
I think Brent breaks things just to fix them. He has been "fixing" one of our computers every day since we got it. As I write, the back of the tower is off, revealing the naked motherboard, and there are tools sprinkled across the living room floor. Every day I wonder what in the world he could possibly be fixing when he just "fixed" it two days ago. We can't even watch tv without him playing with the sound system or the picture on the screen. What have I done marrying a geek?
I think Brent breaks things just to fix them. He has been "fixing" one of our computers every day since we got it. As I write, the back of the tower is off, revealing the naked motherboard, and there are tools sprinkled across the living room floor. Every day I wonder what in the world he could possibly be fixing when he just "fixed" it two days ago. We can't even watch tv without him playing with the sound system or the picture on the screen. What have I done marrying a geek?
1 Comments:
Anna, I don't know if it is a geek thing as much as a boy thing. Cory does the same thing. I had been complaining about this lamp in our apartment, it was so hard to turn off and on. One day I came home and there were tools sprawled out everywhere, when I asked what was up he proundly showed me his work...he had taken the lamp apart and fixed it. What would be do with out those crazy husbands of ours.
Post a Comment
<< Home