Friday, March 17, 2006

St. Patrick's Day

Well this sure was a different way to celebrate St. Patrick's Day. Rather than going to the pubs with my dear friends, as I have done in the past, I spent the night making tomato bisque soup and hot fudge for our sundaes while Brent made chili. As our food was cooking, we played hacky sack in the apartment, the score was Brent: 10, Anna: 2. We have so much fun, sometimes we think we are too young to be married! Doesn't it seem like married people shouldn't be allowed to play hacky sack? I don't think we will ever grow up though, thank goodness. It was fun just hanging out. But I really miss my friends back home! The longer we are gone, the more I miss them. Hopefully we will be closer in the near future.

posted by Anna at 10:13 PM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Previous Posts

  • The Blogger Dual
  • Grey's Anatomy Marathon
  • Brent Caught!
  • Midweek Again
  • Wow
  • Happy Week
  • Solar System
  • Anna Joins Starfleet
  • Greetings