The Blogger Dual
Well friends, the day actually came. Today I was doing something silly and Brent threatened me with a blog entry! He has been waiting for revenge ever since the steaming entry (that one was worth the risk--brilliant!). When he made his way to his computer to blog about me, I went to my computer for some blogging of my own. However, once I was ready to post my entry, I was mysteriously disconnected from the internet. Brent, my (un)adoring husband, had taken away my internet privileges to prevent me from posting. Needless to say, we have come to a truce!
We had a fun weekend at home. I am on break this week, which is magnificent. Brent took a couple days off too, so we have been able to spend fun time together, as you can see! Have a fabulous rest of the week.
Anna
We had a fun weekend at home. I am on break this week, which is magnificent. Brent took a couple days off too, so we have been able to spend fun time together, as you can see! Have a fabulous rest of the week.
Anna
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home