Sunday, March 05, 2006

Grey's Anatomy Marathon

This weekend has been so great. I have been able to work hard on homework, hang out with Brent, and relax. We watched all of season 1 of Grey's Anatomy. We just started getting into the show and are now obsessed with it! I have a big week this week, but I feel on top of things heading in. Tomorrow I have a meeting with my outside committee member for my thesis defense, and I get to turn in a big assignment all in one day.

Brent has his interview at the U of M Med school tomorrow, so keep him in your thoughts. I don't have a whole lot to report this week. Brent has not done anything funny this week....sorry to disappoint, I know some of you like hearing about the silly things he does. Next time he acts up, I'll let you know!

Peace out for now,

Anna:)

posted by Anna at 10:26 AM

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

i agree, grey's anatomy is great! brent good luck on your interview. i look forward to the next blog post regarding brent!

7:01 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Previous Posts

  • Brent Caught!
  • Midweek Again
  • Wow
  • Happy Week
  • Solar System
  • Anna Joins Starfleet
  • Greetings
  • Midweek Update
  • Honeymoon-Great, Reality-Sad