Pancake Breakfast
I haven't had a whole lot of time in the past few weeks to go grocery shopping (nor have I had the energy to go!). So Brent and I have been creative with what we've been eating. We had french toast and salad last night for dinner. Brent has been working the night shift the past few nights. He leaves at 10:00 pm and gets home at 7:30 am. He goes straight to bed. I was so hungry at about 10:00 am that I decided to make pancakes (the griddle was still out), so I made them and saved half for Brent. I woke him up at noon and told him he had food ready for him whenever he was ready. He went back to sleep. His alarm was set for 2:00, and he still wasn't stirring. So I went in at about 2:10. He still wouldn't wake up. I told him I was hungry and I wanted him to make me some food--I have been working hard all weekend on my thesis/other projects. He told me to eat the rest of the pancakes! And I did! He wakes up 1/2 later and is upset that I ate them. Then, 1o minutes later he goes back to sleep. He is still sleeping now. What a funny guy.
Hope you all are well.
Anna
Hope you all are well.
Anna
1 Comments:
Oh man, thats one funny story. Having worked 3rd shift for a couple of months I totally understand Brent's sleepiness. It sure wasn't all that easy.
I'm glad to hear that you two are doing well and wish you all the luck finding a place to live in the cities!
Post a Comment
<< Home