Monday, April 17, 2006

Fun Easter

Easter was lovely. We were able to spend lots of time with family and friends, but of course it still wasn't enough time. We went to Kelsey's dance performance--it was nice to see what she has been up to at school. We saw Kelsi, Michelle, and Cory, good times. However, it seems I was the only one who enjoyed my meal when we ate out. It will be so much fun to live closer to everyone. We are constantly checking Craig's List for places to live in August.

It was great having a couple of days off, but now it is back to the grindstone. I hope you all have a wonderful week.

Anna (& Brent too)

posted by Anna at 9:03 PM

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

i had fun with you two this weekend. i want you to live closer :(

5:19 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Me too, I get so happy when I know you guys are going to be in town...come back to us!! We love you.

Ps: Brent...um two words...Two Towers

1:07 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Previous Posts

  • laying low
  • OMG look at this robot
  • To find the dopest route...
  • OMG!!! It's Soooooo Cute!
  • Big Announcement
  • Brent agrees with ER
  • St. Patrick's Day
  • The Blogger Dual
  • Grey's Anatomy Marathon
  • Brent Caught!