laying low
Hey Everyone,
We are having a low key weekend, just chillin. We went for a bike ride the other day and the wind nearly knocked me off my bike! We biked passed some homes that were damaged by the flood. We can't even imagine living in some of those homes that are partially underwater! It is so much fun now that the weather is getting nicer though. The sun just puts you in a better disposition all day long. School is going well for me. I get a much needed break from writing my thesis until I meet with my committee after Easter.
We can't wait to go home for Easter. It will be wonderful to go home for a long weekend! Hope all is well with you!
We are having a low key weekend, just chillin. We went for a bike ride the other day and the wind nearly knocked me off my bike! We biked passed some homes that were damaged by the flood. We can't even imagine living in some of those homes that are partially underwater! It is so much fun now that the weather is getting nicer though. The sun just puts you in a better disposition all day long. School is going well for me. I get a much needed break from writing my thesis until I meet with my committee after Easter.
We can't wait to go home for Easter. It will be wonderful to go home for a long weekend! Hope all is well with you!
1 Comments:
We will have to get together this weekend...I miss you guys!
Post a Comment
<< Home