Friday, April 21, 2006

42

It's 2:19 in the morning, I can't sleep, and my alarm will be going off in three hours and thirteen minutes. Ouch. Anyway, I though I'd take the time to write a little note. I sent my motherboard to ASUS today. My PCI slots haven't been working, which means that I can't use my TV tuners or IDE controller card. Of course now I can't use that computer at all. I'm thinking of getting a quieter CPU cooler when I order some new thermal paste. I might get better cases fans too, but the CPU fan is the loudest and is my main priority.

Along other lines, I will be playing in softball in a league with some guys from work. I've already been relegated to right field, which is probably a good thing. We're getting shirts apparently, and since my lucky number 8 (also my brothers number) was already taken, I went for the number 42. Does anyone know why without googling? If you do you should take this test.

I have now squandered away too much sleep.

Good night.

posted by Brent at 2:20 AM

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

that posting confused me.

5:50 PM  
Blogger T-Mu said...

Are you guys moving down the the cities anytime soon?? Good luck finding a nice place!

11:30 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Previous Posts

  • Fun Easter
  • laying low
  • OMG look at this robot
  • To find the dopest route...
  • OMG!!! It's Soooooo Cute!
  • Big Announcement
  • Brent agrees with ER
  • St. Patrick's Day
  • The Blogger Dual
  • Grey's Anatomy Marathon