Sunday, June 18, 2006

Big Announcement

The following was originally meant to be posted on Sunday, June 18.

Hey Readers,

We had Brent's family here for the weekend, which has been a treat. Today we made pancakes for everyone. This time, Brent was involved, instead of sleeping. We have some exciting news. I will be teaching at St. Thomas in the fall! I got the call the other day that they needed another adjunct, so I'm in! Also, we will be moving to our next destination, the Twin Cities, in the middle of July. We will be living close enough to the medical school so Brent can bike, and very close to St. Thomas, so I will be able to walk/bike too! We were thrilled to find such a great place, right by the river. We look forward to having you over some time soon. A big perk is it is a block and a half away from Amy Reineck and just down the river from Emily.

I have been working hard on my thesis. I am finally done collecting data. I interviewed 12 couples, which was an amazing experience. I love them! And now I need to make sense of what it all means collectively. I am very excited! Hopefully all will go well and I will be done before I know it.

I never would have thought it, but I will miss Moorhead. I have met some great people, and I love our little apartment. It was our first home together. I know we will be happy to be back in the cities, but part of me will miss it here. Although, I will be back plenty of time as I continue my education here.

I hope you all are well. Sorry for the infrequent posts (Thomas).

Anna

P.S. Congrats to Kels who was offered a teaching position. Yeay for employment!

posted by Anna at 11:55 AM

1 Comments:

Blogger T-Mu said...

Congrats on getting that job Anna. I'm not trying to be nosy snooping around whats going on in other people's life, but its just part of my morning routine (to go through all the blogs). The less posts there are the less time I get to sit and relax in the morning :) I'm glad that you and cyclops are moving to the cities and I look forward to inviting you both to dinner over to my place.
Take care and thanks to you two for the nice post!
- Thomas

6:43 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Previous Posts

  • Pancake Breakfast
  • Wii !!!
  • I went out and bought a grill this past weekend. ...
  • 42
  • Fun Easter
  • laying low
  • OMG look at this robot
  • To find the dopest route...
  • OMG!!! It's Soooooo Cute!
  • Big Announcement