Brent's Snooze Battle
Greetings--long time no post. Sorry!
So this morning I have been up working on a paper while Brent is still sleeping. When it turned 9:00 I heard Brent's alarm go off. Now I know many people use the "snooze" feature on their alarm clocks, but Brent could be considered a professional. It is now after 10:00 and he is still snoozing. Every ten minutes I hear his alarm go off again. He sleepily resets his alarm only to do it again in ten minutes. Finally, I went in there to say: "Wake up! You keep playing this game with the snooze button." He replies, "Don't worry, I'm winning." I asked him, "what do you win?" He states, "more sleep." I give up! I guess I'll have to suffer listening to the snooze every ten minutes from the adjacent room.
We are doing well. Brent enjoys med school and I am enjoying all my pursuits too. Hope you are well!
Anna
So this morning I have been up working on a paper while Brent is still sleeping. When it turned 9:00 I heard Brent's alarm go off. Now I know many people use the "snooze" feature on their alarm clocks, but Brent could be considered a professional. It is now after 10:00 and he is still snoozing. Every ten minutes I hear his alarm go off again. He sleepily resets his alarm only to do it again in ten minutes. Finally, I went in there to say: "Wake up! You keep playing this game with the snooze button." He replies, "Don't worry, I'm winning." I asked him, "what do you win?" He states, "more sleep." I give up! I guess I'll have to suffer listening to the snooze every ten minutes from the adjacent room.
We are doing well. Brent enjoys med school and I am enjoying all my pursuits too. Hope you are well!
Anna
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home