Brent's Medical School Debut
Well, I dropped Brent off for his first day of school at 9:00 this morning. I can't wait to hear all about it tonight! I am back from Colorado, where I visited my adorable nephew, Jacob. He is climbing and crawling all over, biting everything in site, and soaking up his shirts with drool. He also learned how to wave while I was out there, I like to think I taught him. since being back, I have been trying to get the house settled and organized. It's fun having a fresh start in a new place, but it is also lots of work finding places to put all our belongings. For those of you who love our grill (Emily), don't worry, it is safe in our backyard, still looking ridiculous.
I am gearing up for another great semester. I am taking 2 classes towards my Ph.D., and teaching 2 classes too. It should be fun. I hope you all are doing well.
I am gearing up for another great semester. I am taking 2 classes towards my Ph.D., and teaching 2 classes too. It should be fun. I hope you all are doing well.
1 Comments:
Brent I hope you have a wonderful year in school. Remember we still have to watch Lord of the Rings #2. Anna, if you ever get bored give me a call, I am now only an hour away!
Loves
Post a Comment
<< Home